So, you wanna podcast? Cool.
A few pointers:
* Connect directly to ethernet if possible, and turn off your WiFi. We have links to adapters below.
* Use your best microphone. We recommend the Blue Yeti. Apple earbuds are passable, but having a good microphone is a smart investment.
* If you get the Yeti, you’ll also want a pop screen and a boom. Links below.
* Prior to recording, shut off any ambient noise makers (e.g. your air conditioner, any fans, etc.) and alert roommates and/or family you’ll be recording.
* Have fun. Life is short. What we say online echoes in eternity. Unless we edit it out.